Monday 17 October 2011

Off Sick

Well, following on from my crash of last week where I was rather rudely knocked off my bike by a blind driver up in Scotland I decided to visit the doctor. I've not been sleeping properly because of neck and back pain.

She has now signed me off sick for at least 7 days - so no work, although I was only in for one night out of the 7 anyway coz I'm still on leave! But it also means no bike riding for a while. I can feel the pounds piling on as I type. I need to do something to keep the weight off but I think I'll struggle!

So, all I've been doing is uploading my photos to various websites here are a couple of then for you to look at, they're not cycling related, but from my other expensive passion - Landscape/wildlife photography.

Enjoy them:









Thanks for reading, call back soon.

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment